“What forms of payment do you accept?”
- Graph accepts most major methods of payment including Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Amazon Pay, and PayPal. We also offer Afterpay, for those that would like to split up payments. In the event of a fraud prevention alert systems alarm, we may require additional identification verification to process orders.
“How long will it take to get my order?
- Graph currently offers USPS Ground Shipping within the United States. Graph also aims to ship orders within 48 hours. A shipping confirmation with tracking number will be automatically emailed once your order has been processed.
“Do you ship internationally?
Currently, Graph’s ever-growing reach exists within the United States. Become one with Graph to be the first to know of our inevitable expanse. In the meantime, tell us what countries we belong in.
“When will I see tracking information?”
- While Graph is all-knowing, it may take up to 48 hours after receiving tracking information for any delivery updates from our shipping partners.
“My order shipped but I never got my package…”
If you receive a tracking number but find your package to be missing, kindly reach out to USPS to locate your item. If said package is still unable to be located, we ask that you complete a missing package claim with USPS then provide us with the case number and Graph will assume direct control to rectify this error.
“I changed my mind… Can I cancel my order?”
Has Graph displeased you? Once orders are received, we work for immediate fulfillment thus making cancellations before shipment unlikely. We ask that you double-check your shopping cart and information before checking out. If your want is to continue with cancellation you may follow our returns process for a refund so long as it meets our return guidelines.
“My address is incorrect; can I change it?”
Once an order is shipped, Graph is unable to alter its destination. Ensure all address information is correct along with any APT, unit, or suite numbers. If any corrections must be made, please contact Graph immediately with the correct information, and we will do what must be done to accommodate the changes.
“I accidentally ordered the wrong size; can you change it for me?”
Graph cannot make any size changes to items after an order is placed. Please double-check the size details before checking out. If a size change is still needed, follow the returns process to request an exchange or refund.
“What’s the correct way to take care of my loot?”
- Graph advises that all gear is washed on cold followed by a low tumble dry to ensure that all official customers look official in their official loot.
“How is this gear officially licensed?”
- Graph accepts no imitators. All gear is relentlessly tried and tested until it is met with 100% approval from all of Graph’s brand partners.